Welcome!

If you are all about the Colors and the Bling- then you have found the right crowd - I hope you will join me in posting all your nail stories.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Nostalgic..

when I see these-  I think of those lava lamps that were the rave in the 70's.  I saw them advertised the other day and they made me think of bubbles.... that blob of stuff that heats up and makes those shapes in the lamp...

I guess this is my version of 1970-

Silver polish at the base, blobs of black and blue added and stripes to accent the shapes ...

Here is 1970-



thank you to the muse.... 

1 comment:

  1. Lava lamps are stylish, cool and a great way to advertise your business. They come in a variety of sizes and colors, so you can find the perfect one to match your business's style. Giant lava lamps are especially eye-catching, and are sure to draw attention to your business.

    ReplyDelete