Welcome!

If you are all about the Colors and the Bling- then you have found the right crowd - I hope you will join me in posting all your nail stories.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Halloweenie Fun!

This time of year - your imagination goes wild- you can create some fun holiday related art or take your brush to the extreme-

these were created with a bevy of colors collected over the years...

Here is Fire:

Black polish and White tips with a glittered overlay in purple-  the black really shows off the glitter in this one of a kind blend...


I am always on the search for the perfect purple- its hard to find that shade that's in my head- but
I keep trying...
Here is Electric:

a blend of a bluish purplish color that actually glowed- 

 
These were simple but still made their own statements.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment