Welcome!

If you are all about the Colors and the Bling- then you have found the right crowd - I hope you will join me in posting all your nail stories.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Black Iris for spring...

I didn't really intend for this to look like a floral print- sometimes you just start creating and it becomes what it is and you simply finish it...

I really didn't want full color- and the nails look so nice and fresh after you finish filling them and filing your refreshed shape-   I felt a French was in order.   But when you say French now- there are so many variations, its difficult to make a choice.   Standard?  White tip? for me, just isn't enough.

So I started with the French tip but added some black and green to the mix.    Using 2012 crackle, as its one of my favorite mediums now-  here comes... Black Iris  for the defrost into spring...




Sometimes your best art comes from a simple start... and just let the creative juice flow... it takes on a life of its own and becomes what it wants...  then you can just add a name to it and it make sense. LOL...
thanks for viewing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment