Welcome!

If you are all about the Colors and the Bling- then you have found the right crowd - I hope you will join me in posting all your nail stories.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dabbling with 2012

Every once in a while I like to sit down and dabble with my incredibly large collections of polish.   I got in on a deal when all the 2012 crackles were out- and when I went back for more-  Poof- they were all gone.

Crackle may be heading out for some but i will always try to incorporate just a little into a design when the mood strikes me.   So I tried just using the Crackle's alone with some black striping and here is what I got.

did I mention how difficult it is to take a picture of your own hand?   the steering wheel and remote are the best for getting a shot.... :)

Featuring  OPI  "Blue Shatter"  and 2012's "Judgement Day"    I liked the boldness of both shades but felt something was missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment