Welcome!

If you are all about the Colors and the Bling- then you have found the right crowd - I hope you will join me in posting all your nail stories.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Jungle Green!

I have some really flourescent colors of Tic Tac- and I wanted to play with the new colors of crackle-  so here is the bright green tic tac with green and black layers of crackle-  some silver, aqua and black striping.

Looks rather Jungle like....  but I have gotten some fun compliments on them!  Hope you like them!

If you want to know where to buy the tic tac polish-  email me.   They are fun to work with and wont break your wallet.



5 comments:

  1. Like to know where to buy tic tac polish... interested in one color and cant' find it anywhere. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry I am just seeing your post- There is a Tic Tac Beauty supply store in downtown Chicago.
      Tell me which color you would like to get and I will try to get it for you. They make them in the store.

      Delete
  2. where do you get the tic tac nail polishes from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am just seeing your post- please refer to the message i left for you on the blog.

      Delete
  3. Hi Ladies- there is a Tic Tac beauty supply store in downtown chicago- if you tell me the color or the number of the polish you are looking for - I can get it for you- they actually make the polish there in the store.

    ReplyDelete